Melrose Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate 125g
- Bio-available and non-acidic source of Vitamin C
- Support healthy immune system function
- Helps reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Maintains collagen and supports connective tissue and gum health
- Assists in healthy done development and supports bone health
- Maintains healthy joint cartilage development
- Supports general health and well being
- Product Details
Melrose Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C, gentle on the stomach. Vitamin C supports immune system health, while also working as an antioxidant to prevent free radical damage to body cells. Including Vitamin C in the diet helps the body absorb nutrients like folic acid and iron.
Each 1.5g dose contains:
Calcium Ascorbate 1500mg
equiv. Ascorbic Acid 1350mg
Adults take 1.5g (approx 1/3 metric teaspoon) per day in water or juice or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2 to 12 years take 0.75g (approx 1/8 metric teaspoon) in water or juice or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.