Hilde Hemmes Swedish Bitters
Swedish Bitters contains a variety of herbal ingredients.
- Aloe has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve constipation.
- Black cohosh has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve menstruation pain.
- Aloe and Black cohosh have been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to maintain general health and wellbeing.
- ORAL USE – Swedish Bitters has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a bitter tonic to support healthy digestion and to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of indigestion. Swedish Bitters also contains Aloe traditionally used as a stimulant laxative to relieve constipation and Black cohosh traditionally used to relieve menstruation pain and promote menstrual flow, in western herbal medicine.
- EXTERNAL USE – Swedish Bitters has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support wound healing and to cleanse minor skin cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- GARGLE – Swedish Bitters has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a gargle to relieve symptoms of sore throat and toothache.
|Each vegetable capsule contains dry:|
|Aloe ferox (Aloe ferox) leaf inner juice powder||33.33 mg|
|Senna (Cassia angustifolia) leaf powder||33.33 mg|
|Rhubarb (Rheum officinale) root powder||33.33 mg|
|Myrrh* (Commiphora myrrha) stem bark oleoresin powder||21.43 mg|
|Zedoary* (Curcuma zedoaria) rhizome powder||38.09 mg|
|Manna ash (Fraxinus ornus) stem bark oleoresin powder||33.33 mg|
|Carline thistle (Carlina acaulis) root powder||16.66 mg|
|Angelica* (Angelica archangelic) root and rhizome powder||38.09 mg|
|Black Cohosh* (Cimicifuga racemosa) powder||4.76 mg|
|Valerian* (Valeriana officinalis) powder||4.76 mg|
|Cinnamon* (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) powder||4.76 mg|
|Cardamom* (Elettaria cardamomum) fruit powder||4.76 mg|
|Saffron (Crocus sativus) stigma & style powder||664.44 mcg|
|Non-active Camphor||33.33 mg|
|Each 20 mL liquid contains:|
|Aloe ferox (Aloe) tincture 1.43 mL from dry leaf inner juice||133.34 mg|
|Senna alexandrina (Senna) tincture 1.43 mL from dry leaf||133.34 mg|
|Rheum officinale (Rhubarb) tincture 1.43 mL from dry root & rhizome||133.34 mg|
|Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh)* tincture 1.43 mL from dry stem bark oleoresin||85.72 mg|
|Curcuma zedoaria (Zedoary)* tincture 1.43 mL from dry rhizome||152.38 mg|
|Fraxinus ornus (Manna ash) tincture 1.43 mL from dry stem bark oleoresin||133.34 mg|
|Carlina acaulis (Carline thistle) tincture 1.43 mL from dry root||66.67 mg|
|Angelica archangelica (Angelica)* tincture 1.43 mL from dry root & rhizome||152.38 mg|
|Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh)* tincture 1.43 mL from dry root & rhizome||19.06 mg|
|Valeriana officinalis (Valerian)* tincture 1.43 mL from dry root & rhizome & stolon||19.06 mg|
|Cinnamomum verum (Cinnamon)* tincture 1.43 mL from dry inner stem bark||19.06 mg|
|Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamon)* tincture 1.43 mL from dry fruit||19.06 mg|
|Crocus sativus (Saffron) tincture 1.43 mL from dry stigma & style||2.66 mg|
Capsules: Adults - take 3 capsules 3 times daily between meals.
- Oral Use: Adults - take 20 mL in 100 mL of water, juice or herb tea 30 minutes before meals three times daily.
- External Use: Adults - soak a piece of gauze with product and apply to the affected area for 2-12 hrs, covering with a bandage.
- Gargle: Adults - add 20 mL to 100 mL of lukewarm water, swish the solution in the mouth, gargle and swallow, twice daily.