GO VITA TANUNDA ABN 16251784552 (“Go Vita Tanunda”), “we”, “us” and “our”) is committed to the protection of your privacy in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) (the Act), including the Australian Privacy Principles (which took effect on 12 March 2014) (the APPs).
Who does this Policy apply to?
This policy applies to anyone who:
- purchases goods or services from Go Vita Tanunda (whether online or by any other method);
What Personal Information do we collect?
Go Vita Tanunda may collect the following types of personal information:
- Your name, address and date of birth;
- Your contact details, such as email address, postal and/or residential address and telephone numbers;
- Details of your payment arrangements – such as credit or debit card, bank account, or payment intermediary;
- Information about you and your personal position that you provide in the course of your relationship with Go Vita Tanunda;
- records and content of any communications between you and Go Vita Tanunda; and
- other personal information reasonably necessary for one or more of our Purposes set out in this Policy; and
- any other personal information provided by you to Go Vita Tanunda in the course of Go Vita Tanunda providing goods or services to you.
What is the purpose of collecting your Personal Information?
Go Vita Tanunda collects personal information about you so that Go Vita Tanunda can deal with you and offer you products and services as a customer.
How we collect your personal and sensitive information
We generally collect your personal information directly from you. We will only collect personal information from a third party where it is unreasonable or impractical to collect the information directly from you. Such third parties may include organisations which maintain a public record, or a credit reporting agency.
Go Vita Tanunda may collect personal information about you when you deal with Go Vita Tanunda in person or by telephone, mail, fax, e-mail, social media or when you visit, or make any purchases through, the Go Vita Tanunda website/s.
You have the option of not identifying yourself, or using a pseudonym, when you deal with Go Vita Tanunda. However, it may be impractical for Go Vita Tanunda to provide you with the products or services, or to interact or engage with you, where you have (1) not identified yourself, (2) used a pseudonym or (3) not provided all information that we requested.
Go Vita Tanunda’s website uses tracking technologies such as cookies or Web Beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. Web Beacon is a technical method that sends information related to the access to websites, when you browse websites or open or preview an HTML-formatted email. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or Web Beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser. These tracking technologies allow Go Vita Tanunda to monitor the Go Vita Tanunda website, and to record how many people are using the different parts of the site. It is possible to set your browser to refuse tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons, however, this may limit the services provided by Go Vita Tanunda's website.
Collection of Sensitive Information
Go Vita Tanunda does not collect sensitive information (as that term is defined in the Act) from its customers.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
Personal information about you is collected by Go Vita Tanunda so that Go Vita Tanunda can perform its business activities and functions and supply and market products and services to you. Not least, Go Vita Tanunda collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes (the Purposes):
- to manage your Go Vita Tanunda membership or loyalty / rewards entitlements;
- to transact and complete transactions with you including completing payment arrangements and making shipping and delivery arrangements for goods and services
- to provide you with further information about other products or services Go Vita Tanunda can offer;
- to send communications about, or supply products and services to you, when requested by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products and services;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of the Go Vita Tanunda website;
- to assess the performance of the Go Vita Tanunda website and to improve the operation of the website;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to Go Vita Tanunda related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or third parties;
- for the administrative, marketing, planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of Go Vita Tanunda;
- to update Go Vita Tanunda records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to process and respond to any access request or complaint made by you; and
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
We may also collect, use and disclose your information in other ways where permitted by law.
Go Vita does not send advertising or marketing information without obtaining your prior consent. If you receive any communications from Go Vita Tanunda which you do not wish to receive, you may remove your name from the database by contacting Go Vita Tanunda using the contact information at the end of this Policy; or by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any email communications or opt-out via text message. Please allow up to 14 days for the request to be processed.
Disclosure to third parties
In order for Go Vita Tanunda to carry out any one or more of the Purposes, it may be necessary for Go Vita Tanunda to disclose your personal information to third parties.
Go Vita Tanunda will not sell or otherwise provide or disclose to any third party any personal information collected or held by Go Vita Tanunda, except for the Purposes to:
- Go Vita Tanunda’s consultants and service providers, for example, third parties that we contact in relation to verifying and completing payment arrangements and making shipping and delivery arrangements, as well as Shopify (which is the host of Go Vita Tanunda’s online store)
- Go Vita’s related bodies corporate,
- Go Vita Tanunda's professional advisers, intermediaries, auditors and regulators, or
- where required or permitted by law or with your consent.
Go Vita Tanunda will keep your hard copy and/or electronic records on our premises and systems or off site using our trusted third parties.
Disclosure of Information outside Australia – Shopify
Go Vita Tanunda uses Shopify to host its online store. Shopify is located in Australia and in overseas countries. Personal information provided by you when using our website and, in particular, our online store, will be disclosed and used by Shopify (and may be used by our other third party providers) to assist us with transaction processing, fraud prevention, and for us to deliver you the products and services ordered.
By providing us with your personal information when you use our website or place orders through our online store, you consent to us sharing your personal information with Shopify (and our other third party providers).
How long is the personal information kept?
We will keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfil our Purposes. Where we no longer need your personal information we will take steps to destroy or de-identify the information.
Security of your personal information
Go Vita Tanunda will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Your personal information may be stored by us in hardcopy and/or electronically. Go Vita Tanunda has a number of security procedures in place to protect your personal information.
Gaining access to, and seeking correction of, information we hold about you
You may request access to any of the personal information Go Vita Tanunda holds about you at any time by contacting Go Vita Tanunda (see the details below).
Where Go Vita Tanunda holds personal information that you are entitled to access, Go Vita Tanunda will try to provide you with a suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you).
Go Vita Tanunda may charge you a reasonable fee to cover Go Vita Tanunda administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. Go Vita Tanunda will not charge you for simply making the request and will not charge you for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where Go Vita Tanunda cannot grant you access to the personal information Go Vita Tanunda holds. For example, Go Vita Tanunda may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, Go Vita Tanunda will give you written reasons for any refusal.
You may request that Go Vita Tanunda correct any personal information held about you, if the information is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading. There may be instances where Go Vita Tanunda refuses to correct the information held. If that happens, Go Vita Tanunda will give you written reasons for any refusal.
Making a complaint
GO VITA TANUNDA ABN 16251784552
If you believe that Go Vita Tanunda has interfered with your privacy, please make contact using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that Go Vita Tanunda can investigate it.
Go Vita Tanunda will treat your complaint confidentially, investigate your complaint and aim to ensure that Go Vita Tanunda contacts you within a reasonable time (and in any event within the time required by the Act, if applicable).
Go Vita Tanunda will endeavour to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. Once Go Vita Tanunda has received the complaint, Go Vita Tanunda will endeavour to provide you with an answer within 30 days.
If you are not satisfied with the proposed resolution of your complaint, you may lodge a formal complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner:
- Online: via www.oaic.gov.au
- By mail: GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001
- By fax: +61 2 9284 9666
- By email: email@example.com
For questions or enquiries about privacy at Go Vita Group Tanunda, please contact Go Vita Tanunda as follows:
Go Vita Tanunda
98 Murray Street
Tanunda SA 5352
Ph : 08 85630244