NutriVital CoQ10 150mg
Help support cardiovascular health and normal heart function in healthy individuals.
- Facilitate the body’s energy reserves and support energy production. It may assist in improving recovery time after exercise.
- Be useful to aid general cardiovascular and heart health, slow recovery time, chronic fatigue, lowered immunity, slow to heal wounds, poor oral health
- General cardiovascular and heart health, slow recovery time, chronic fatigue, lowered immunity, slow to heal wounds, poor oral health.
- NutriVital CoEnzyme Q10 150mg is produced from fermentation. The manufacturing process uses bacterial fermentation from the Rhodobacter species – this process is natural as both the starting material and the end product are both natural. It is in the trans-isomer form.
- The raw material comes from China. While Kanaka in Japan claims their raw material is not affected by radiation from recent earthquakes most manufacturers are now favouring the Chinese option which is the only other major This form of coenzyme does not come from the tobacco leaf plant.
- Coenzyme Q10 works at a cellular level to oxygenate the cells; it increases energy at a cellular level – this is important as it may mean that there is not an immediate energy boosting effect – this supplement takes time to work.
- Levels of CoQ10 decline with age so supplementation may help to maintain normal levels in the body.
Ubidecarenone (CoEnzyme Q10)
In a base of rice bran oil
Statin drugs reduce the body’s production of cholesterol and hence lower levels. However, statins also block the
body’s production of CoQ10 and reduce blood levels, an effect particularly noticeable in the elderly and in those taking higher doses of statins.
Consider talking to your healthcare professional about CoQ10 supplementation if taking statins
for prolonged periods or in high doses.
Cautions: Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
If you are being treated for high blood pressure, seek the assistance of your healthcare professional before taking CoQ10, as it is possible CoQ10 may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of the medication.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Adults only: take one capsule daily with water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
WARNING: Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Contains sulfites and soy.
Phenylketonurics - this medicine contains phenylalanine.