NutriVital Iron 24mg 30 Tablets
- Iron is essential for normal red blood cells and is vital in the formation of haemoglobin which transports oxygen to your cells.
- Contains 24mg iron with vitamins C, E and B along with calcium to assist optimal absorption.
- Can assist in maintaining normal blood (blood tonic).
- Contains iron, essential for normal red blood cells and for normal healthy immune function – if dietary iron is inadequate supplementation may be necessary.
- NutriVital Iron 24mg contains iron along with cofactors to assist with optimal absorption. Iron is essential for normal red blood cells and is vital in the formation of hemoglobin which transports oxygen to your cells. Contains 24mg iron with vitamins C, E and B along with calcium to assist optimal absorption.
- NutriVital Iron 24mg helps prevent dietary iron deficiency. Iron and vitamin B12 support blood health and the transport of oxygen to body tissues. Iron and vitamin B6 support energy levels. Iron and vitamins C, B12 and B6 support immune system health.
- Iron is essential for normal red blood cells and is vital in the formation of hemoglobin which transports oxygen to your cells.
- Iron supplementation may be helpful for menstruating women, adolescents pregnant and lactating women, female athletes (particularly those adapting to endurance training) or women undertaking regular aerobic exercise and vegetarians.
Iron amino acid chelate
equiv to iron
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
equiv to ascorbic acid
equiv to calcium
equiv to calcium
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
equiv to pyridoxine
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)
equiv to thiamine
d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate
equiv to Vitamin E
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||200mcg|
Take one tablet daily or as directed
Mandatory cautions: Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- We advise that any customer on a prescription medication consult their healthcare professional before taking this supplement.
- High dose zinc, chromium and calcium should be avoided short term while supplementing with iron.
- A number of foods also interfere with iron absorption. Tea and coffee may also impair the absorption of iron so take iron-containing supplements at least two hours away from consuming caffeinated beverages is recommended.
- Advise customer to check with their healthcare professional if symptoms of constipation, dark green stools, diarrhoea, loss of appetite, nausea pain or vomiting persists.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Iron supplements are only of benefit where dietary intake is inadequate. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.