Dr Tungs Rejuv For Gums
- Revitalizes, soothes, conditions
- Contains 24 herbs and botanicals in an organic sesame oil base.
- 100% herbal oral pain reliever and gum conditioner
- Healing and strengthening the gums
- Recommended for a whole range of oral conditions from receding gums, oral pain, swollen gums, swelling of gums and bleeding gums, to dry mouth
- Product Details
Gums never had it so good. Authentic Ayurvedic formula!
REJUV™ for gums is one of the most powerful nourishing formulas for gums available anywhere. A time-tested remedy of 24 plants and herbs used for healing and strengthening the gums, it is recommended for a whole range of oral conditions from receding gums, oral pain, swollen gums, swelling of gums and bleeding gums, to dry mouth. This unique, 'complete' product is unlike other products which can only target one oral problem. Some people have even said that it helped tighten loose teeth - REJUV™ can be used for all gingival conditions.
REJUV™ for gums is the ONLY 100% herbal oral pain reliever and gum conditioner. Some of its plants and botanicals - like cassia and ficus bengalensis - have an astringent quality, said to be most useful for healing gum tissue. And research indicates that the sesame oil base (which soothes and nourishes, helps the herbs revitalize the gums and alleviate dry mouth conditions) has antimicrobial affects on subgingival plaque. In doing its healing, REJUV™ for gums also removes bacteria from the oral cavity, leaving the mouth fresh and revitalized
Sesame Oil (Organic), Acacia Nilotica*, Ficus Religiosa*, Wild Himalayan Cherry*, Cardamom Extract (Organic), Banyan Tree, Acacia Catechu*, Lodh Tree*, Indian Madder*, Eagle Wood*, Indian Gall-Nut*, Indian Gooseberry, Gmelina Arborea*, Long-Leaved Pine*, Spikenard*, Stone Flowers, Sandalwood*, Woodfordia Fruticosa*, Deodar*, Licorice*, Clove*, Lotus Seed, Lemongrass, Turmeric, Nutgrass, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Camphor. *Wild Harvested
Massage gums 2-4x daily with 10 drops or swish 15 drops in mouth for 30 seconds.
- Spit out after use
- Use after meals & before bed
Using the eezi-squeeze dropper
Hold the bottle in your palm and use thumb and forefinger of the same hand to press and release the blue dropper. Turn bottle to face downwards when dispensing.
You'll find that you can easily dispense as little as a single drop at a time by squeezing and releasing!
Removing the tamper-evident seal
The tamper-evident seal around the top of the bottle is made of PET, is recyclable and does not contain PVC. However, you may find it a little difficult to remove.
Please follow these steps if you have difficulty removing the seal:
1. Unscrew cap complete with clear, tamper-evident seal.
2. Make sure you keep bottle upright so liquid does not spill.
3. Cut or tear off tamper-evident seal where visible below the cap and completely remove it.
4. Screw cap back onto the bottle.