Melrose Ultra Premium High-Strength Fish Oil 200ml
- Strong dose of EPA and DHA to support cardiovascular system health
- Supports brain health and cognitive function
- Concentrated omegas to support eye function
- 1 tsp of Melrose High Strength Fish Oil contain more Omega-3 fatty acids than 9 standard 1000mg fish oil capsules
- Holds a Friend of the Sea certificate, so you can be sure this is sourced using methods that conserve marine habitats and resources
Melrose High Strength Fish Oil is derived from 100% sustainable wild anchovies from the South Pacific. This omega formulas contains a concentrated source of essential omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), to support whole body heath. The strong dose of EPA and DHA supports cardiovascular health, maintains and supports eye integrity and maintains brain health. The patented purification process and independent lab testing for heavy metals and environmental toxins ensures only the purest quality premium fish oil.
Each 5 ml dose contains:
Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides 4.65g
Omega-3 marine triglycerides 3.26g
Eicosapentaenoic acid EPA 1.86g
Docosahexaenoic acid DHA 930mg
Adults take 1 metric teaspoon (5mL) daily. Children 2 to 12 years take 2.5mL daily or as directd by your health professional.
Best consumed with food. Pleasant lemon flavour.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take without consulting a health professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. CONTAINS FISH.